Happy Saturday! Hope y'all are having a good weekend so far!!! :) Today I wanted to show y'all an OOTD I wore recently. In the fall, my go-to pair of pants is usually my jeans, but then sometimes I look in my closet and remember I have this pair of cute Jennifer Lopez khaki pants (read about when I bought them HERE) and I say "OH YEAH! I forgot I had these!" Then I get super excited because let's face it, sometimes we need to switch things up (you know, khaki pants are just so wild and crazy ;)). Anyway, that happened to me last week when I decided to wear my khaki pants with a brown top and scarf. I just LOVE khakis with brown....one of my favorite color combos! Here's how my outfit turned out:
Pants: Jennifer Lopez
I also wanted to announce that the SWEET and fabulous blogger Ricci over at "A Beautiful Mess" awarded me the Versatile Blogger award! :) I'm so very flattered and excited. Be sure to check out Ricci's blog by clicking HERE!!!
Here were the rules for this award:
If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
Answer the 15 questions the nominator left for you.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award with a link to their blog.
Ask those bloggers 15 Questions.
Ricci's Questions for me:
1. What is your favorite color? My hands-down, without a doubt, absolute favorite color is PINK. I am the definition of girly and there's no better color to describe that quality than pink. It is bright, cheerful and makes me happy no matter what kind of mood I'm in!! :)
2. What is your favorite type of music? Country is definitely my fave type of music, which y'all might have picked up on in previous blog posts (I've posted often in the past about Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood :)). I feel as if country music is a part of who I am since I've been listening to it since I was a little girl. Kenny Chesney is my favorite country artist of all time!!!
3. How long have you been blogging? I started my blog in September of 2011 so a little over a year. I love having this outlet to discuss one of my biggest passions: fashion!
4. What's your lucky number (if you have one)? 19. It's the age I used to choose for all my Barbie dolls, so of course it's lucky :)
5. Coke or Pepsi? Coke....but specifically Diet Coke. I can definitely tell a difference between Diet Coke & Diet Pepsi! (and so can my sweet boyfriend Bill. This was one of the first things we knew we had in common...an obsession with Diet Coke!! haha).
6. Favorite guilty pleasure? Reality TV.....Real Housewives of ANY city, in particular!!! :) Oh and maybe shopping....
7. Have you ever met someone famous? Who? YES! I met a ton of stars at the CMA Fest in Nashville.....Taylor Swift, Jessica Simpson, Carrie Underwood, Julianne Hough, Brooks n Dunn, Jake Owen.....and many others!! It was a BLAST!!!! Definitely some star-struck moments.
8. Oldest, Middle, Youngest, or Only child? I'm the baby of the family! My 2 older brothers were 12 and 15 when I was born :) I have the best big brothers ever!
9. If you had a $1000 shopping spree where would you go? Probably Macy's. That way I could get a variety of things: shoes, clothes, nice dresses, makeup, etc. I just LOVE Macy's and wish we had one in my hometown!!!
10. What kind of car do you drive? A Honda Accord :) Her name is Diamonds, and was my gift for graduating college.
11. Favorite season? Summer without-a-doubt. I just LOVE the warm temperatures, taking vacations, and sitting by the pool. The summer fashions are some of my favorites too with bright colors and cute sundresses. Not to mention sandals...I just LOVE wearing open-toed shoes.
12. Last thing you said? I LOVE YOU! to my boyfriend :)
13. Glasses, Contacts, Neither? Contacts! I have HORRIBLE vision. Near-sighted and can't see a single thing far away.
14. Favorite holiday? Christmas, but Thanksgiving is close behind. I love all the excitement of Christmas day and being with my family...but I feel like Thanksgiving is more relaxed which I love. I also love waking up on Thanksgiving morning and watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade :) SIGH! So excited the holiday season is here!!!
15. Early bird or Night owl? 100% Night owl. I wish I was an early bird, but me and mornings do not get along too well!!!
I nominate the following bloggers :) ....
Brooke at Brooke's Blonde Reality
Alexa at Southern Living, Our Way
Hope at Confessions of a Southern Belle
Jenna at Smoke into Stars
Kiki at Glammed by Tarin
Samantha at You, Me and the Deep Blue Sea
Jessica at Pins, Needles and Fashion
Helene at Helen in Between
Laura at Top Style Advice
Here are my questions:
1. What is your favorite thing to do for fun?
2. What is your favorite movie?
3. Do you play any sports?
4. Do you enjoy cooking? If so what is your favorite dish to cook?
5. What is your favorite place to shop?
6. If you could trade place with anyone for one day who would it be?
7. When did you start your blog?
8. What is your favorite restaurant?
9. Do you have any siblings?
10. Who is the one person in your life who inspires you the most?
11. Who is your favorite actor?
12. Who is your favorite actress?
13. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
14. What is your favorite sports team?
15. What is your idea of an ideal day?
Thanks SO much for reading dolls and be sure to check out the above blogs! Thank you again Ricci for nominating me!!! Have a super stylish weekend y'all!!!
ALSO be sure to check out my newest blog post on Marc Nelson Denim's website recapping the event I attended last weekend. Check it out HERE!